Tuesday 12 November 2019

Lightly smoked salmon with asparagus, courgette rolls and mustard cream sauce

Put double cream, white wine and some mustard to boil and reduce.
Use a peeler to take strips the length of the courgette. Sit them on a dry fryingpan for  bout a minute, then roll them into coils.
Boil water and cook the asparagus. Refresh under cold water.
Cook lardons until crispy
Rub salmon with oil and pepper and grill until just done.
Grate cheese onto an oiled flat plate and grill until crispy.
Reheat veg under the grill.
Put the ricotta parcels in boiling water for two minutes.
Plate.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious to me Stuart but now that I am a widow again - my dear farmer died with a Brain Tumour two years ago - I live alone and cook rarely - I eat out with friends or do very quick but nutritious meals.

    ReplyDelete